SoloSpec™ Anoscope with Bevel Tip
Orion Concepts’ bevel tip anoscope is a disposable (single-use) instrument manufactured in a clear environmentally friendly plastic. The anoscope is ergonomically and functionally designed for the comfort of both user and patient and the bevel tip improves access to the hemorrhoid or prolapse during ligation.
Used with a fiberoptic light head and our GreenStar™ LED Illuminator handle, the anoscope effortlessly delivers shadow free light during procedures.
- The beveled tip provides better access for treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Smooth transition between the obturator and anoscope body
- Compatible with Welch Allyn & Heine Illumination systems
- Improvement in infection control and reduction in potential patient-to-patient cross-contamination
- Polystyrene crystal, Polyethylene HD material
- Not autoclaveable
- Environmentally friendly
- Quality: ISO 13485